Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-out

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-out
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:22:41

Trying to keep up with the weather forecasts at this time of year is trying my
patience.

A couple of days ago the forecast for the weekend was looking quite promising,
but now it looks like Saturday is completely out with just a hope for Sunday.

If we go ahead on Sunday I was thinking of Huddersfield as the destination.
There
is a free voucher in both Pilot and Flyer magazines for this airfield.

Huddersfield has 550 mtrs of Asphalt oriented 07/25 with grass off the end
making
a total of 800 mtrs available. If landing on 25  avoid low flying over the
houses and hospital .5 miles from the threshold. A restaurant is available on
the airfield. Telephone for PPR and more information on 01484 645784.

I will put a message out Saturday evening to confirm if we are going ahead.

Dave Watts G-BXDY