Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out to Enstone

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out to Enstone
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:10:03

Hi! Dave.
Obviously I won't make it from Savannah, but just to highlight the WX reallity

of over here to over there since arriving on 17th Dec. we are having only the
second day of cloud with one light shower overnight. Frost in the mornings but

shirt sleeve wall to wall blue skies throughout the rest of the days. All very

nice but inclined to be boring really because every day is so predictable!!!!
Happy New Year to all the Saga Saga Drop of the Hat Fly in guys. Hope to join
you early in January for at least one fly in until I need to attend to
confounded oil leaks!
BFN
Bob and Jan Harrison G-PTAG