Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out to Enstone

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out to Enstone
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:05:43

This weeks midweek flyout looks like it could take place tomorrow, Tuesday 30th,
with the forecast looking flyable at the moment.

A venue that is reasonably central that hasn't been visited before is Enstone,
10 miles Northwest from Oxford with the free landing voucher available in Pilot
magazine. Enstone has one 1100 metre asphalt runway and to the south of that
a 900 metre grass runway, both 08/26. There is fuel and light snacks available
(drinks, chocolate, crisps, etc) with more substantial food available on the
trading estate at the airfield entrance.

As usual arrival around 11.30 to 12.00.

I will put out a final confirmation later tonight (Monday) after I get another
weather update, although it might be quite late as I am away in the Southampton
area all day until late.

Dave Watts, G-BXDY