Europa-List: pip pin operational requirements?

Subject: Europa-List: pip pin operational requirements?
From: Jan de Jong <jan.de.jong@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 15:33:31

Hallo,

I'm applying the TP5-TP6 tube connection mod. As a result the pip pin
pips will operate against bid and not directly against the TP6 metal -
unless I bare a well located area of TP6 now, before bonding the tube
into TP2.

I wonder if someone would know something about pip pins and how the
nature of the ramp the pips work against might influence retention of
the pins. I could imagine some ratcheting action if the ramp were shaped
just so.

Most likely I worry too much though.

Thanks for any contribution.

Jan de Jong