Europa-List: Europa Club Web Site

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Web Site
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:35:13

Well, only 497 unread emails in my Forum folder left to read. It's been a
bit busy the last month or two, so apologies for taking longer than expected
for resurrecting the Europa Club Web Site. If it's any consolation, the last
date in my build log for G-EZZA is 19th November :-(.

The Site is now live again, apart from the password-protected members-only
section. We are working on that and hope to have it live shortly. Now we
have sorted out the problems (by the 'simple' expedient of moving ISP!) I
can start updating the site again, so this will be done over Xmas.

Many thanks to Rowland Carson for his unstinting hard work, and to Jos
Okhuijsen for his kind offer to host the site for the Club. The site would
not have been back up as quickly without their help.

Finally, I'd like to wish everyone a very wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done

Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing

CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first

1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:

Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop

Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms