Europa-List: Cowl flaps and BB

Subject: Europa-List: Cowl flaps and BB
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:55:28

I've reposted Tom Friedlands email on cowl flaps on the forum with pictures.
http://68.39.166.123/~stevedunsmuir/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14

I've modified the board to meet the requests I've received and I'd like to
get everything tested before moving to a real server.

1) Calendar for upcoming events: Users can submit items for the calendar and
moderators approve them.

2) Digests: For users that just have to have that email. You pick the topic
or topics you want to follow and every day or weekly at the same time an HTML
digest of the posts is emailed to you. Just click on the ones you want to read,

and you go directly to the post. This feature will go active after the move
to a server.

The first test is the cowl flap mod.

4) I've talked to John Hurst, Europa Fl., and he has expressed an interest in
having a factory presence on the site.

Thanks,
SteveD.
P.S. Thanks paulM for your input. The number of topics will be reduced as
soon as we figure out what they should be.