RE: Europa-List: Parachutes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Parachutes
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:14:23

I can't resist sharing a funny story.  At Sun N'Fun I struck up a
conversation with an older looking gent who was wearing a ball cap with
the "US Army Rangers Paratrooper" insignia.  I asked him how many jumps
he had made when he was in the military.  He said "none............I
never jumped, I was pushed every time".

Regards,

Garry V. Stout

Flying trigear / 914 / 400 hours