Re: Europa-List: Parachutes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Parachutes
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:33:47

Hi Mike,

I did not wear a parachute on the first flight, but did on a later test
flight when I did Vne+, G+, acro, and spin testing.  I used a seat pack
parachute that I got for my Great Lakes biplane. It is about 3 inches
thick, which is really too much for the Europa.  My headset was barely
clear of the canopy, and I am not very tall (5'8").

regards,
Terry Seaver
A125 / N135TD