RE: Europa-List: Flying with European Europa in USA

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flying with European Europa in USA
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:17:49

Klaus:

I don't think it wouuld be a big deal for a foreign registered aircraft.  I
see plenty of Canadian planes down here in Arizona during the winter time.
You could check the FAA's website to get specifics. www.faa.gov

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

<Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>

> I want to fulfill my dream of flying my Europa around the US and attend
> also Oshkosh....
> As I'm not brave enough to cross the big pond in my little Europa, I was
> planning to have her shipped in a container on the trailer, assemble her
> once in the US and than enjoy flying across the country....
>
> Could anybody give me some info on the regulation in place to fly a
> european  registered plane in the US?
>  Also any advise on the container shipping would be welcomed.
>
> Thanks
> Klaus (MkI, OE-CKD)

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net