Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Website & Mozilla

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Website & Mozilla
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:47:22

> a Microsoft employee.   ;-) I too avoid using IE unless absolutely forced
> do so.  I also stick to Mozilla, or more accurately the stand alone
> Mozilla
> browser only called Firebird,
> (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/) and
> the stand alone Mozilla email client called Thunderbird.
> (http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/  I think the stand alone
> products are slightly faster than the combined Mozilla product.  I was

As someone mentioned before, the problem is with the server, not the
content. Jeremy solved that one a long time ago. I am using mozilla, latest
build on one machine and opera (my favourite email proggie too) on another.
Don't like microsoft either, apart from flight simulater. No problems
during the period the server was working properly.

Jos