Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Website & Mozilla

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Website & Mozilla
From: JW <xs191@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:49:58

Roland.

    There is the slight possibility that Jeremy may be somewhat biased, being
a Microsoft employee.   ;-) I too avoid using IE unless absolutely forced to
do so.  I also stick to Mozilla, or more accurately the stand alone Mozilla
browser only called Firebird,  (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/) and
the stand alone Mozilla email client called Thunderbird.
(http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/  I think the stand alone
products are slightly faster than the combined Mozilla product.  I was
introduced to 'tabbed' browsing with Opera, but switched to Mozilla when they
started using it a couple years ago.

    Jeff