Europa-List: Thanks for Responce to EuropaOwners Forum

Subject: Europa-List: Thanks for Responce to EuropaOwners Forum
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:18:30

Since I posted about a new type of Europa Forum, I've had 12 people register;
a hundred or so hits; four offers to help; three offers to donate web server
space; and a bunch of emails with questions and comments. 0 negative comments;

and coming from this group, that's saying something, (no, really, I love you
guys).

So with that being said, the little forum should be moving to a real Web
server early next year. There are boards using this software with 900,000 posts

going back years, with 80,000 users, so I think it can handle our group. As for

the other bumps in the road, we can work those out too.

if you want to take a look, it's run at:
 http://68.39.166.123/~stevedunsmuir/phpbb2/index.php
It is much faster and more stable, running on a real web server, but you can
still get the idea.

Chat later,
SteveD.
A217
Not building anything at the moment. I got the flu.....