Europa-List: Re: Engine supply

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine supply
From: Guil Barros <flight@metathusalan.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:48:04

sorry about the PGP block, i've disabled that...

whats included in the Europa engine kit? i understand the idea of paying a
little more to support a good system, but as a responsible consumer i feel that
i need to make sure im getting my money's worth :)

Let me make myself clear: this is not a complaint or rip on Europa, i have yet
to deal with them so i cant really say anything positive (pretty plane
pictures?), i just want to know where my $18k is going :)

again, thanks for all the info, this list is great!

thanks,
-guil