RE: Europa-List: "drop of the hat" fly out - Connington

Subject: RE: Europa-List: "drop of the hat" fly out - Connington
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:34:13

Thanks to all for a fun lunchtime, sorry my stay was brief!

G-OGAN Europa TriGear 912+Airmaster
Recently resurrected after near total in France 18 months ago!

Regards
Peter Grant
10 The Sidings, Horncastle LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180   Fax: 01507 522605  Mobile: 07774 923160
This email is intended for the sole use of
the addressee. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and delete the message. We accept no liability for misuse of
this email however caused. Outgoing emails are automatically checked by
Norton Anti-Virus.