Re: RE : Europa-List: EIS panel suggestions

Subject: Re: RE : Europa-List: EIS panel suggestions
From: RMRRick@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:35:29

John

Could not agree more.  The value of the EIS is that you can set the limits
quite conservatively and that the 'out of limit' parameter flashes when
activated.  My personal experience with a high EGT due to a blocked silencer was
that
the bright red flashing light gets your immediate attention which then
switches automatically to the EIS with its out of range value flashing.  If the
red
warning light fails then the flashing value on the EIS would quickly get your
attention as it should be within your scan.  You can of course include an
audible indicator as well if you wish.  Quite brilliant.

I'm saving up for the whole Grand Rapids glass panel set up!

Rick Morris
G-RIKS
XS Tri Gear