Re: Europa-List: EIS panel suggestions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EIS panel suggestions
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:01:43

Guil

> found them under "Chief Aircraft -> Engine Instruments -> ISSPRO" and ordered
> catalog :)
>
> has anyone used them? what do you think?

I have a set. They are well made and marked up to average ranges.
No Tacho suitable for Rotax though.

I didn't use the set in the end and went for the Mitchell 1.5" Gauges.

So.... I have them in boxes unused if anyone is looking to to purchase
efficiently.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Fuselage being Painted, Wings ready to paint, Flying surfaces painted
Airframe Wiring complete, Full Size Panel 50% done . Includes Dynon EFIS,
KMD 150,
Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Activity on Panel completion, Design and build Heater Unit.

+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com