RE: Europa-List: Syringes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Syringes
From: Paul Mansfield <m@nsfield.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:51:58

I get mine from a local stables (where my daughter rides - they use them
once only to administer Equipalazone); I just rinse them out.  They are 20
ml.

I mix in the cup first, then use a syringe for fiddly applications - just
pour straight from the cup (or dab with the stirring stick) for normal
layups.

Paul M
XS Mono 383
Rudder, tailplane, wings  CM goes in on Monday!!