RE: Europa-List: Faulty scales

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Faulty scales
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:34:52

Dave,

I was doing that with mine and still had the problem! If you're
paranoid/ultra-cautious you may just want to check that technique on your
scales using Ron's torn-sheet-of-paper test. Let me have a snail-mail
address if you need a sheet of Letter - I've still got a bunch left over.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms