RE: Europa-List: Faulty scales

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Faulty scales
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:22:10

Hi Jez,

Very intresting - especially as I decided to purchase the My-weigh i500 with
500g capacity and .1g resoution, but its out of stock at right on scales
http://www.rightonscales.co.uk/i500.htm, probably cos its 20 cheaper here
at 55 than elsewhere .
So therefore are you inferring that 0.1g is too low a resolution or
specifically the mechanism of the scales is at fault, i.e some scales react
this way whilst others do not??
Don't tell me to be assured of the correct accuracy, a balance with a lot
higher resolution at a lot more cost is required...

Cheers

Paul..