Re: Europa-List: UK W.D.F.I Sherburn in Elmet.(EGCJ)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UK W.D.F.I Sherburn in Elmet.(EGCJ)
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:17:54

Hi! Ferg
Yes, it's one of the "retired fraternity" trying to wind me up!!! He seems
to have a problem with the "bourne" /burn/Brough words.  Just "Senior
Moments" really ...... when he has them "full circle" he's really got a big
problem !
I've one or two old maps that need a home if you want them?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG
Don't archive.