Europa-List: UK W.D.F.I Sherburn in Elmet.(EGCJ)

Subject: Europa-List: UK W.D.F.I Sherburn in Elmet.(EGCJ)
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:29:38

Hi! Guys.
We have Peter Lawless. Bryan Allsop. William Mills. and myself (subject to being
able to do North Weald and back in the morning so I may be a bit later than
12 noon) .
 Also of course any others who are electing to come but haven't declared yet.
 The weather looks as though it just might allow it, except for some fog earlier
which will only affect me!
If anyone has a spare voucher for William bring it along!  Because it just may
be him "I.C" next week and he still has his Sandtoft Vouchers to use !!!!!!!.
So guess where it will be next week !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Home No:- 01472 852498 (until 07.30 Friday)
Mobile No:-  07973 832741 later than 07.30 but excluding flying time to North
Weald
!