Re: Europa-List: Tail Draggers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail Draggers
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:40:53

I can email you a parts list, plans (you'll need Acad or similar to read
them) and the construction manual for the PFA approved taildragger mod.

After perusing those you'll need to decide whether you want to proceed or
not; its not for the feint hearted! If yes, then the next step would be to
speak to PFA.

The parts list is only that; a list. There are no parts and no address list
of where to get stuff, but its not difficult to find. The one-piece gearleg
is made by Luc Job in Switzerland. He can be difficult to get hold of. The
total cost of my own conversion was about 1400 and 100 hours of slavery;
certainly do-able below 2000.

Duncan McF.