Re: Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:19:12

Hi Erich,

I intend to put a set in my Europa, but I'm still a ways out from flight
testing. However, I did put a set in my Citabria after I saw them at the Flight

Crafters open house and man what a difference! They give an awesome blast of air

and you can precisely regulate how much air you want. They stay put where you
set them, even at 125 mph. I'd have to say that they are worth the price
charged.

 The Europa's I saw at Flight Crafters had them installed on either side of
the cockpit, just behind the panel and slightly below the fuselage seam. I've
also heard that an exit vent, similar to what you might see on a boat, needs to

be installed in the rear baggage bay bulkhead cover plate to allow the air to
escape through the tail for maximum effectiveness.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Working on the flap actuator installation)