Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel System Mods.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel System Mods.
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:32:44

Mike

I can add recommend the venting to the fill neck. Both Bob and I have built
our fuel systems with the main tank vent going to the fill neck.

I should say that the vent tub location in the fill neck should be located
so it will not get fuel dumped into it when fueling the plane.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555
N229WC  "Wile E Coyote"  first flight  06/30/03
New Email:"  flyinggpa@comcast.net "