Re: Europa-List: modification

Subject: Re: Europa-List: modification
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:01:28

John,

For a bit of reference....I have never built a plane before but do work well
with my hands. Unlike some of the builders here I want to fly a lot more than
I want to build. But I will not compromise of the safety or integrity of my
build, I have too much at stake. I got my kit from a great guy that only had
about 40 hours into the tailplanes then developed a medical problem. I have just

recently installed the cockpit module after adding the structural supports for

the installation of conventional gear. Now after getting towards the end of
installing the tailplane torque tube, my build log has 466.5 hours in it. I
hope this gives you some realistic ideas on build time.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear