Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation

Subject: Re: RE : Europa-List: roll trim tab and servo installation
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:17:47

Sorry chaps

Unless you use a fixed pitch font such as Courier, and it is displayed as a
fixed pitch font, you will rarely get these things to line up. A space is
narrow, a hyphen is wider, and a w wider still.

Each proportional font has different actual widths and not the same
necessarily for one letter between fonts !

Richard the pedant