Re: Europa-List: First flight N6125A

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight N6125A
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:43:14

>N6125A :A216 maid it's maiden flight on Saturday Nov. 8 2003

Curtis - congratulations! - and now come my usual questions for the record ...

Can you let me know the airfield where the first flight took place,
the pilot (sounds like it was yourself?) the engine, prop and empty
weight.

My records show A216 is a tri-gear with motor-glider wings. I also
note that it was registered with the FAA in 2001 03 as N4270G; I
hadn't noticed the change of mark since then.

On a related topic, I have been trying to update the first-flights
page on the Europa Club website for some time, but Aviators Network
are being slow responding to the problems we've had with their
server. The Club members-only area is not working at present either,
so apologies to all those who have tried to get in and couldn't. I've
now managed to speak with a human being at Aviators Netowrk so hope
things will get fixed soon. (If not, we might be looking for a new
host!)

regards

Rowland