Re: Europa-List: TP16 Alignment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TP16 Alignment
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:16:03

Hi! Mike.
I recall making an "L" shaped template to position the trim tab drive pins
relative to the leading edge of the trim tab. The pin C/L needs to be
dimensionally positioned in the correct place and in line with the leading
edge. That means parallel to the leading edge. Hope this helps?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG