RE: Europa-List: pip pin covers/mods

Subject: RE: Europa-List: pip pin covers/mods
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:17:08

Mike,

Sure - mention 10712 on G-EZZA. Approved, executed and signed-off.
Unfortunately Francis approved it for This A/C Only - but if you can
convince him otherwise you're welcome to a copy and a set of plumbing bits
for making the fittings - I've got loads of spares.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA