Europa-List: Re: First Flight, Brodie's A/C

Subject: Europa-List: Re: First Flight, Brodie's A/C
From: RiteAngle3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:24:49

In a message dated 10/24/03 11:57:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
europa-list-digest@matronics.com writes:
I am pleased to tell you that the day Concorde has retired from active
service is the day that G-BYFG took her first flight.
The test pilot was Andy Draper who took the aircraft for a 10 minute flight
up to 1000ft at 100 kts.
I'll advise you of additional data in due course.
Regards,
Paul Brodie
Friday 24 October 2003
Paul, Congratulations on completing your aircraft.  I sent you a personal
e-mail 23rd re audio enhancement for the RiteAngle III system. I had bad e-mail

address. Mod simple to do if needed.
Please send me note off line if need info.
Elbie Mendenhall
EM aviation  www.riteangle.com