Europa-List: Andair

Subject: Europa-List: Andair
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:56:52

Has anyone on the Forum ever bought anything from Andair directly then
needed some further assistance from them? I bought a fuel valve from them
(and they aren't cheap!) but they sent me the wrong front plate (the Europa
needs a flat one due to the thickness of bulkhead) and the wrong connectors
for the fuel lines.

The initial service from Andair was excellent. When I've got Owen on the
phone he's been very good, too, and has promised me the correct plate and
connectors, but he isn't getting around to it with any speed. I'm left
thinking that you only get service when you're spending money, not when
things go wrong - which is not what I would expect when buying a
premium-priced product.

Is this what people normally see in service from him? Or is my case unusual?

Regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA