Europa-List: Mini U2 - landing lights

Subject: Europa-List: Mini U2 - landing lights
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:45:10

>Graham, just thinking about navlights and not yet having closed my (XS)
>wings I might be interested in your wing tip light covers, so put me on your
>email list please.
>Regards, Jack (from the waterbeds, you remember?)

Jac
Of course I remember! Hope your build is going well Jac. I have a better
camera now than when you were here. I will attach a picture of the XS tank
breather system which might be of interest too. I did a lot of head
scratching between then and now too. This was to try and avoid Harald
Linke's fire problem when refueling from a can
Graham

---