Re: Europa-List: Electronic builders log

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electronic builders log
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:07:09

Brian,

I use MS Word (MS Office) on a Mac.  Just type in your info:
date/time/activity and drop in digital pics as you like.  I'm sure that
Word Perfect, Star Office, Open Office (Free for the Mac and Linux
systems - http://www.openoffice.org) or any number of Adobe products
would do as well.

My EAA Tech Counselor asked to see my builders long and he loved it.
Said that it would be no problem showing it to the FAA inspector.

 > I would like to know is one of you fine folk can recommend
 > an Electronic builders log, perhaps in Excel or Access format?
 > My assumption is that type of log is legal with the FAA and
 > would be great for attaching documenting photos.
 >     As always, opinion and suggestion are GREATLY appreciated.
 >
 >     Brian Skelly XSA276

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL
3705 Lynchburg Dr.