Europa-List: Electronic builders log

Subject: Europa-List: Electronic builders log
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:49:46

 Greetings:

I would like to know is one of you fine folk can recommend an Electronic
builders log, perhaps in Excel or Access format? My assumption is that type of
log
is legal with the FAA and would be great for attaching documenting photos.
As always, opinion and suggestion are GREATLY appreciated.

Brian Skelly XSA276

< Note that my kit number has changed to A276...  I goofed!>

For those of you that have been emailing from time to time, my address has
changed as well. Please begin using  EuropaXSA279@aol.com

Information changes have been sent to my good friend Rowland at the club.