Europa-List: LAdning LIght

Subject: Europa-List: LAdning LIght
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:21:18

At the risk of starting another chain of email postings, here goes:

I have the second alternator installed now and that allows me to start the
job of equipping for night flight. The first idea is lading light. Is there a
general consensus on a good location for a landing light? I do not have the
option of the outriggers, since the motorglider outriggers are a little
different

that the short wing and I don't really have a provision for this - unless I
pick the wing tip for the location of the light. I am considering the xenon
lights and maybe a couple of them located in the cowl looking through a
Plexiglas

window.

Just wondering what the ideas are out there.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
A227
Mini U2