Europa-List: XS Mono Kit for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: XS Mono Kit for Sale
From: Emmet Welch <emmetw@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:22:13

All,

After painful deliberation, life events have forced me to put my kit up
for sale.  A full description follows - please pass on to any interested
parties.

Thanks all,

Emmet Welch
949-360-7120
emmetw@cox.net

Europa XS Monowheel Kit For Sale

Purchased complete in '00.  40%+ Complete.  Outstanding workmanship,
Fuselage 35% complete, Wings 75% complete, Flying surfaces 95% complete
and partially filled; includes fuel drain option kit, wiring harness
option, all parts and hardware complete and thoroughly organized; extra
hardware included, will include many additional specialty
tools/materials, and custom made adjustable fuselage cradle.  All work
is excellent and documented by photo/digital photo.  Many pictures
available.  Well over $32K invested - Best offer over $18,000 accepted.
Get flying hundreds of hours sooner and for thousands less.  Contact
Emmet Welch @ emmetw@cox.net, or call 310-994-6659, 949-360-7120.
Located in Southern California.