Europa-List: airbox pressure sensor

Subject: Europa-List: airbox pressure sensor
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:38:05

Neither the europa manual nor the Rotax installation manual appear to tie up
with
our engine (914 delivered 2 months ago). The manuals call for the airbox
pressure
sensor to be mounted on a backet with the static sensor and 4mm PCV piping
connecting it to a 'T' on the airbox. There is no 'T' on our airbox and the
airbox pressure sensor appears to be perminantly installed directly into the
airbox. Neville knew nothing about it so it would appear that the manufacturer
has modified the engine without altering the installation manual.  Anyone know
anything more or different?

Regards

Paul #432