Europa-List: Oil Hoses

Subject: Europa-List: Oil Hoses
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:21:17

Hi all,

I am in the process of installing the hoses from the oil tank to the
engine on my 914.  It occurred to me that steel braided hose such as
Aeroquip 666 would do well in the high heat environment, however the
barbs on the oil tank are 12 mm not 1/2".

Any idea where I can get a hose like this with 12 mm bore?  Anyone have
any best practices to share out installing these oil lines as far as
heat protection, routing or hose type is concerned.

Thanks,  Paul

<META content"MSHTML 6.00.2730.1700" nameGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>