Re: Europa-List: Vacuum Regulator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vacuum Regulator
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:59:06

Hi Karl,

It sounds like the regulator is faulty.  If you are unable to restrict the over
vac at cruise power then it sounds to be jammed in the fully closed position.

Regards
Andy

>>> "KARL HEINDL" <kheindl@msn.com> 18/09/03 18:59:11 >>>

Dear Andy,

Thanks for the reply. Good to know that the regulator is adjustable, but any
number of turns
(of that spring loaded shaft in the centre) to the left or right makes no
difference. At idle
the needle is below the green, in the cruise way past it. I need to borrow a
gauge from
somewhere so I can isolate the problem.

Best regards,  Karl