[QT]RE: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question

Subject: [QT]RE: Europa-List: 1st Stupid Question
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:43:20

wouldn't be without mine, which is the same Michael Engineering
model, and has already built at least one Europa before I started
using it.

A key point, Rowland! The older Michael/Rook pumps all appear to be fine.
It's the new ones they're having problems with - my recommendation to anyone
wanting one is to get a second-hand example. It's not as if they wear out
quickly!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey