RE: Europa-List: Door Support

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door Support
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:37:20

This mod is being developed in the UK, and will be available there sometime
in the future, pending PFA approval.  We are only doing the testing in the
US.  The mod will not be released until all testing is complete, and we are
very happy with it.  I can tell you that it will be very easy to retrofit,
so there is no benefit to having it sooner rather than later.  You may,
however, wish to wait for the mod rather than doing it yourself as it will
be a big time saver.  There is no need to avoid installing your strut in the
conventional fashion in the meantime.

Happy building!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft