Re: Europa-List: Digitrak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Digitrak
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:11:54

I have been using one for about six months.  Works well and easy
installation.  Sometimes takes a ten minutes to get settled down and not
sure what that is all about but it will track a heading and keep you level.
I think they are coming out with an altitude hold also but I just wanted a
helper, not something to take over all the flying.
Ken Carpenter
N 9XS       Mono  914