Europa-List: Re: pop-out generators

Subject: Europa-List: Re: pop-out generators
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:09:26

Well, of course the F104 started (I believe) a series of pop-out hydraulic
pump props (The TriStar has a doozer) so why not an alternator or such? If I
remember properly one poor fish was sliceds in half underneat when power to
the last motor was cut in the cockpit - 600# spring and 6ft prop.
Ferg
A064