Re: Europa-List: New Builder in Texas

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Builder in Texas
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:47:30

Hi Brian

I am a Europa owner having built over a 6 year period and now have 2 seasons
flying completed. As a member of the Europa Club committee with specific
responsibility for Club modifications I might have some useful info for you.
I am also an airline pilot and will be nightstopping DFW later this month
and could meet up if you like. I will be on a 24hr stopover and you would
need to come to my hotel as I will not have transport. I arrive on September
26th and depart on the 27th. Let me know if this is any good.

Regards

Nigel Charles