RE: Europa-List: airbrakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: airbrakes
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:28:20

Chris,

If your cores are somehow defective, then give me a call so I can help.  We
will advise you of a repair scheme, or replace them.

We are very interested in helping all of our builders get there machines in
the air.  If an out of spec part, or manual detail is holding you up, then
please let us know so we can give you a hand.

Happy Building!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL