Europa-List: airbrakes

Subject: Europa-List: airbrakes
From: chris davis <scrounge69@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:38:07

long wing europa builders,just getting started building my airbrakes and I havea
problem the half inch closeout flange pieces on the airbrake cores ,one end
is fine but the other was obviously cutwrong .One end is about a half inch but
the other end is less than three eighths its cut on an angle leaving the end
on an angle i can fudge it and make it come out straight but since there is no
length in the so called manualI dont know how long it is supposed to be ! would
you ask europa for a knew air brake or is this type of thing to be expected
? any thoughts ? thanks .Chris Davis A160MG