Re: Europa-List: Wing Root Fairings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing Root Fairings
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:30:28

Jim & Heather,
        They all have problems,  use Polyfibers SuperFil to get things in
order.  Try to keep the fuselage straight or at least gentle curves.  My
fairings do vary a bit but when placed together with the wings and white
vinal (electricians tape) tape to cover the gap which needs to be there,
it all looks good.  The gap must be covered to minimise the enormous drag
created by the gap between the wing fairing and the fuselage.

Jim Nelson
N15JN