Re: Europa-List: What type of epoxy/mix?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What type of epoxy/mix?
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 08:41:02

Ron

Others have replied about which epoxy. Suggest not filling the joggles until
you get to surface filling the whole rudder/tabs etc. We ended up using
another filling product (superfill) having already filled the joggles with
expancel and resin - they don't sand the same so we ended up sanding the
joggle fill out and starting again with superfill.

Regards

Paul Stewart #432