Europa-List: Mounting the 914

Subject: Europa-List: Mounting the 914
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:17:01

I was all ready to have an engine mounting party this weekend and have
found a discrepancy. The manual and the accompanying illustration call for
An5-40 bolts to mount the engine to landing gear frame.  No bolts to be
found.  However there was no listing on any bill of materials for these
either.  Have others had to buy these as extra hardware? So I guess its a
call to AC Spruce.  The verbage in the manual calls for - 41 bolts, however
the diagram in the manual calls for -40's. Which gives a better fitup?
Input would be greatly appreciated.

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net
A143