RE: Europa-List: Pin or Cable Eyes for Thimbles????

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Pin or Cable Eyes for Thimbles????
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:01:40

Hi Tony, I believe cable eyes are what you are supposed to use for cable
thimbles. I used AN bolts to attach the turnbuckle to the mass balance arm,
then cables attached with thimbles to the rear. I suppose I should have used
pin eyes for the forward bolted end of the turnbuckle, but I used cable
eyes.
Kevin